These two are just about the sweetest couple you could ever meet! We first photographed them at our pre-wedding photo session on Maui’s youngest lava flow (La Perouse); It was a beautiful spring day with wildflowers blooming out of the black lava rock and butterflies buzzing about. The sunset was vibrant and colorful, and small surf made it possible to enter the water and capture an absolutely gorgeous portrait with a sky-meets-sea backdrop.
A couple days later we photographed their wedding at Wailea’s Marriott Beach Resort. It was a perfect day for a beach wedding and the resort property provided us with stunning settings for portraiture, details and getting ready photographs. Their theme was “Birds of Paradise” (Shannon’s favorite flower), all the floral arrangements were created by Maui’s top florist, Dellables. The entire day was magic… full of beauty and love – A special day for a special couple. Congratulations to Shannon and Robert!
- Coordinator: Tracy Flanagan of A Dream Wedding, Maui Style LLC
- Hair & Makeup: Liz & Anna of Maui Makeup Artistry
- Photography: Maui Creative Photography
- Reception Venue: Mala
- Ceremony Location: Ulua Beach
- Flowers: Dellables
- Cake: Maui Wedding Cakes Inc.
- Officiant: Reverend Dennis DeRego
- Music (ceremony): Tim O’Hara
- Favors: Big Island Candies
- Dress Designer: Liancarlo
- Bride Jewelry: Kate Spade
- Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Michael Kors
- Videography: Cinemaui Studio
- Invitations: DK Designs
We recently joined forces with Maui’s best for this fun, stylized bridal shoot. Meili Autumn worked her magic with the ladies’ hair and makeup, while Tamara Catz provided these exceptional bridal dresses. From the jungle to the sea shore, we incorporated elements of the islands to tell a story of two modern Hawaii brides.
All Right Reserved (c) Maui Creative Photography, 2013